REMOTE ONLINE SERVICES:
- Comprehensive review of clinical documents, images and videos provided to us
- Discussion of the clinical history and findings with our Multi-disciplinary team
- Remote online 30 minute face to face clinic if required
- Detailed written report sent to you and your doctor to safely assist with your further treatment
- If you subsequently decide to use our IN CLINIC service, we will only charge you the difference.
Our dedicated team look forward to helping you to invest in your health.
Please note that to optimise the advice we give you, we would need as much information that you can provide us. We are also pleased to discuss the clinical details with your current medical team*
IMPORTANT: Remote online opinions can be a valuable way to communicate our advice to you and your doctors. However, it cannot replace the information obtained by meeting you face to face in our clinic. This means that our opinion should be followed in conjunction with detailed conversation with your current doctor. In addition, our advice may change once we have evaluated you in person.
REMOTE OPINION £299*
*To obtain your test results from your hospital on your behalf an addtional administration fee of £49 applies. Please note that the above fees do not include the costs of any further investigations required but we will not perform any tests without first instructing you regarding the fees involved. Cancellations giving 24 hours minimum notice will incur a samll administration fee of £25. All appointment cancellations within 24 hours will be charged in full.
What are the benefits of keyhole heart surgery?Find out more
Tue 28 February 2017
Although I had some misgivings about my age and medical history, and my suitability for keyhole surgery, I was extremely...Read the full story