How Nutrition Can Reinvent Your Cardiovascular Health
If you are interested in receiving nutrition advice please the blue link below for our Pre-Consultation Health Questionnaire
Eating well forms the foundation of good health and the avoidance of disease but the myriad of information available on the subject can create confusion. Healthy eating should not feel like an eternal “diet”, rather, it should empower you, fuel you and allow you to celebrate the joy that great tasting food can bring.
Our team of Registered Dietitians and Nutritional Therapists are specialists in cardiovascular health and can answer any questions you may have. They can work with you independently, or alongside current treatment programmes, to address your specific concerns and help you to achieve long-term optimal health.
“practical diet and lifestyle advice for you and your family”
The Consultation Process
Our London heart clinic nutrition assessment takes a very holistic approach to ensure that the root cause of the specific symptoms you are experiencing are identified and addressed. The guidance you receive will accommodate your individual preferences and current lifestyle to help you achieve your short and long term goals in a positive way, without feeling restricted, or in any way overwhelmed.
Some examples of how our nutrition team can be of benefit to you:
- Optimising nutritional status prior to surgical intervention and supporting healing, repair and recovery postoperatively
- Improving blood lipid profiles
- Improving tolerance to statin therapy
- Supporting blood pressure management
- Maintaining healthy blood vessels and balancing inflammatory processes
- Identifying and correcting nutritional deficiencies
- Weight management
- Inproving blood sugar control
- Improving energy levels and reducing fatigue
- Improving sleep
- Alleviating the symptoms of restless leg syndrome
- Demystifying media messages
Initial consultation (75 minutes)
Self pay - £200 in clinic (£165 online)
Insured - Please contact your insurer to obtain an authorisation code prior to attending your appointment.
Follow up (50 minutes)
Self pay - £145 in clinic (£115 online)
If you are interested in receiving nutrition advice please book an appointment using the link below
What are the benefits of keyhole heart surgery?Find out more
Tue 28 February 2017
Although I had some misgivings about my age and medical history, and my suitability for keyhole surgery, I was extremely...Read the full story